25 September, 2007

About me and the change of my "habitat"


My name is Jordane Grassot Colonna I am French, but have been living in Bali all my childhood. My decision of coming to Prem Tinsulanonda (Chiang Mai) was when i came to visit the school with my sister. She was the first one to come here ,Indiana, she graduated in 2004, a year after that i came here hoping to graduate but also trying to make it happen. I was pretty sad to leave Bali but i knew it was for the best, my fears was of course like any new students : not to fit in, and to be the new unliked student siting alone at break. And i was sad to leave my old life for a new one that was going to be with all more of work. But if i concentrate and get My I.B. it wouldn't feel like a waste of time. But to my big surprise i have fitted pretty good and i made new and good friends quickly. So for the moment everything is going well.

1 comment:

TEDDIE said...

i like this picture Jordane!